Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Plus Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop, with shoulder and side panel reinforcements for excellent abrasion resistance
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper with internal storm flap
- Two welted handwarmer pockets with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers; internal drop-in mesh pocket; shell packs into self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seals out precip
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Plus Jacket
- Weight: 11.9 oz / 337 g
- Regular fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Reinforcements: H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer, 2.5-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.