Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket is waterproof, windproof, durable and breathable. It also packs nicely into a bag or wherever else you want to stuff it. Keep those details to yourself. The laminated visor and extra waterproof fabric make sure you stay warm and dry during monsoons. The zipper and pit zips have storm flaps to make extra super sure the rain stays on the outside of the jacket. It goes great with peanut butter sandwiches.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop repels moisture
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered hand pockets and venting pit zips, all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out moisture
- Re-engineered pattern for improved fit
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 12.2 oz / 346 g
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.