Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The problem with writing descriptions for Patagonia products is that it pretty much just turns into shopping. Any technical piece that I come across instantly goes on my wish list. The Men's Super Pluma Jacket is no exception. It has everything you need (everything *I* need) in a hard shell. The GORE-TEX® Pro fabric is fully waterproof while remaining remarkably breathable. It has torso pockets that avoid your pack harness for stowing maps, a compass or some snacks so you can stay on the go. Pit-zips give you the versatility of keeping your shell as the conditions change. The Super Pluma allows you to put in big miles while remaining comfortable and minimizing down time.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Super Pluma Jacket
- New GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric delivers the same trusted levels of uncompromised, durable waterproofness, but with an even better range of breathability
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible Pressed Pleat Pockets increase capacity without adding seams
- Supple, watertight Slim Zips are laminated in place to reduce bulk
- Low profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Regular fit
- Weight: 15.1 oz / 428 g
- 3-layer, 3.2-oz, 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.