Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Stretch Wavefarer Board Short is stretchy for maximized movement and mobility. So you can move around as much as you physically can and not have a wardrobe malfunction. The inseam is designed to prevent chafing and the material is water-repellant. The Stretch Wavefarer also has 40 UPF sun protection shielding your buns and thighs from the sun's rays. It has a key loop to keep your keys where you put them. Just don't lock them in your car.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Stretch Wavefarer Board Short
- Made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex fabric, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Contoured self-lined waistband for a secure fit; flat-lying fly with a single rubber button; ladder lock drawstring closure; turned, bartacked drawstring is durable and adds security
- Self-draining pocket on right thigh has a non corrosive, recyclable plastic zipper, internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use
- Forward inseam at crotch eliminates skin chafe; improved seat design for ease of movement; straightened side seam for mobility
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Stretch Wavefarer Board Short
- Weight: 6.1 oz / 173 g
- Outseam: 21"
- Regular fit
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon / 4% spandex, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.