Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Men's Rubicon Pants by Patagonia. The burliest pant in Patagonia's lot, the Rubicon is built tough to withstand the abuses of 100-plus-day locals and professionals alike.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Rubicon Pants
- 2-layer extremely tough nylon with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Combination of brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: Soft brushed tricot lining wicks moisture
- Adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit
- Two button closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Jacket to keep snow out
- Exterior thigh vents quickly release heat
- Articulated knees improve mobility
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and two thigh (left is a hook-and-loop top loader with an integrated pass holder and right is a secure side-zip)
- Accessible when sitting or standing
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 37 oz / 1049 g
- 2-layer, 6.9-oz 70-denier 100% stretch-woven nylon with a waterproof, breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Seat and Thighs Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh
- Lower Legs Lining: 100% polyester mesh
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.