Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Rock Craft Pant is a nylon pant for climbing new and favorite routes. The Rock Craft has a gusseted crotch and articulated knees with a 96% nylon and 4% spandex fabric for lots of flex and movement as you're shimmying up the rock face. The lightweight fabric provides 40 UPF protection against the sun and has a durable water repellent finish so you're ready for a bright, sunny day or a damp one. Tackle the rock.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Rock Craft Pant
- Made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex fabric, with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Zip fly with metal snap closure; belt loops
- Pockets: Two front; two rear with envelope closures; right thigh patch zippered pocket
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for ease of movement
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Rock Craft Pant
- Weight: 10.4 oz / 295 g
- Inseam: short: 30", regular: 32", long: 34"
- Regular fit
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon / 4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.