Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
I love a good piece of technical outerwear.... a jacket that has a job to do and does it well. Patagonia Men's R2 Jacket is ready to go to work. Give this breathable, compressible, stretchy, high-loft Regulator fleece mid-layer the task of keeping you insulated and warm while minimizing weight and bulk, and it will excel. You can see the R1 Polartec Power Dry running under the arms, down the sides and across the bottom front torso; this is positioned to improve fit, coverage and mobility. There are a bunch more features (listed in detail below) but just know that the R2 jacket wants to be your go-to workhorse mid-layer.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's R2 Jacket
- The R2 Jacket's directionally knit Polartec Thermal Pro fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly, with a superior warmth-to-weight ratio
- R1 Polartec Power Dry high/low grid on side panels, underarms and lower torso for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Discreet, on-seam thumb loops provide added coverage
- One left chest pocket and two high-hand pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean finished zipper garages, and are harness-and pack-compatible two internal drop-in mesh pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's R2 Jacket
- Slim fit
- Weight: 13.8 oz / 391 g
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (63% recycled)/3% spandex
- Side Panels: 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- Underarms and Cuffs: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.