Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men’s R1 Pullover is a workhorse of a fleece pullover ready for the mountain. Regulator grid fleece stretches for ease of movement and most importantly, spreads out moisture, drying you out faster. Sweat doesn’t even have a chance. Thumb loops at the sleeve keep the shirt in place and wrists covered properly. Easily one of my own favorite pieces, I love to wear it while snowshoeing or even just around the house to keep comfy.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's R1 Pullover
- Our classic R1 fleece - with it's high/low grid pattern for enhanced wicking, airflow and fast dry times - provides excellent stretch, warmth, and durability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on inner collar, underarm gusset, and Variable Conditions Cuff, improves breathability and dry times where you need it most
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit offset seams provide comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front Slim-Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage, and a spiral stitch construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install and clean finished zipper garage
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's R1 Pullover
- Slim fit
- Weight: 11.8 oz / 333 g
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Inner collar
- Underarms and Cuffs: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.