Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
Moosejaw Staff Pick
"The Patagonia R1 Pullover is legit. It's light, comfortable, and still provides good warmth. I use it as a layering piece for the slopes, and also when I need a long sleeve on the golf course, or walking town if there's still just a little chill in the air. I sport the Narwhal Grey, but if you like a little pop there are some serious color options. Be cool, pull it over your head."
BR - Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
Moosejaw Staff Pick
"The Patagonia R1 Pullover is a staple in my fall and winter layering system. My R1 not only keeps me super warm, it also looks great when I'm off to the bar or some winter camping."
Matt - Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Men's R1 Pullover by Patagonia. This Patagonia outerwear is lightweight and versatile. The Men’s R1 Pullover is made of warm Regulator R1 grid fleece which is compressible, highly breathable, and moisture-wicking. This men’s outerwear is ideal as a midlayer under a shell Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you're going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to be going? But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the direction from which you came, you have to first do something like check your watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you're crazy by randomly switching directions on the sidewalk
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's R1 Pullover
- Our classic R1 fleece - with it's high/low grid pattern for enhanced wicking, airflow and fast dry times - provides excellent stretch, warmth, and durability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on inner collar, underarm gusset, and Variable Conditions Cuff, improves breathability and dry times where you need it most
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit offset seams provide comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front Slim-Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage, and a spiral stitch construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install and clean finished zipper garage
- Slim fit
- Weight: 11.8 oz / 333 g
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- Inner collar, underarms and cuffs: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.