Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men’s R1 Full-Zip Jacket is a lightweight fleece jacket for being active in multiple seasons. The R1 Full Zip fills in as a fantastic little warm-me-up during late spring and early fall, or even chilly summers. During winter, the R1 is a great mid-layer. Unzip the R1 and inside you’ll see the fleece has a grid pattern, which provides lots of stretch for ease of movement, warmth, as well as wicks away sweat pretty darn quick. Thumb-holes on the sleeves are on the seam, so if you’re not into them, they hide-away pretty easily. Hand pockets zipper closed to keep items secure, and are located higher up, so they’re pack- and harness-compatible. Packs easily into your bag for use when you need it, so you can hit the trail and not worry about getting chilly.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's R1 Full-Zip Jacket
- Our classic R1 fleece - with it's high/low grid pattern for enhanced wicking, airflow and fast dry times - provides excellent stretch, warmth, and durability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on inner collar, underarm gusset, and Variable Conditions Cuff improves breathability and dry times where you need it most
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit offset seams provide comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front Slim-Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage, and a spiral stitch construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Two high hand pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible two internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Slim fit
- Weight: 12.6 oz / 357 g
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Inner collar
- Underarms and Cuffs: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.