Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Primo Jacket. Our cream of the crop for snowboarders: The Primo Jacket, engineered with Gore-Tex Performance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 3-layer construction uses a Gore-Tex membrane, which is bonded between the outer material and robust inner lining for total waterproof/breathable protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Primo Jacket
- Tough 3-layer 100% recycled nylon Gore-Tex fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection against wet snow
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions Touch Point System embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection. Webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered Pockets: Two hand warmers one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing; one forearm; one interior drop-in one interior stash
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
The SPECS of the Patagonia Men's Primo Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 26.1 oz / 740 g
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Powder Skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.