Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Primo Down Jacket. The warmest, most protective jacket for freeriders: The Primo Down Jacket, engineered with Gore-Tex Performance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 2-layer construction uses a Gore-Tex membrane, which is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining for better wear, greater comfort, and waterproof/breathable protection. And the shell jacket is packed with warm 700-fill goose down for reliable cold weather protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Primo Down Jacket
- Durable 2-layer, recycled nylon Gore-Tex fabric for waterproof/ breathable performance
- 700-fill-power goose down insulation is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Drop collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to offer quick adjustability and seal out snow (US patent number 5263202)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Removable powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured
- Webbing loops connect to any Patagonia Snow pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, two chest, one bicep, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Includes secure media pocket with cable routing
- 2-layer, 4.3-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop
- Powder Skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 700-fill-power premium European goose down
- Weight: 38.8 oz / 1099 g
- Regular fit
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.