Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Piolet Jacket. The Piolet Jacket is for the outdoor enthusiast who does it all. The shell jacket, engineered with Gore-Tex Performance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 2-layer construction uses a Gore-Tex membrane, which is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining for better wear, greater comfort, and waterproof/breathable protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Piolet Jacket
- 2-layer nylon durably waterproof/breathable and windproof Gore-Tex fabric
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Chest pocket, hand warmer pockets and pit zips feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight internal zipper pocket
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Regular fit
- Weight: 22.7 oz / 644 g
- 2-layer, 2.7-oz
- 40-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Reinforcement: 2-layer, 4.3-oz / 70-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.