Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Mixed Guide Hoody
- Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven fabric with Hard face Technology is durable, highly breathable and wind-resistant; waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard fabric in the shoulders, chest, upper arms and hood repels precip
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Chest pockets with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated reverse-coil zippers; two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets with reverse-coil zippers and storm flaps
- Full-reach gusseted panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Drawcord hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Mixed Guide Hoody
- Weight: 22 oz / 624 g
- Regular fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Soft Shell: 9.5-oz Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven 57% polyester / 36% nylon / 7% spandex with Hard face Technology
- All with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.