Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men’s Merino 2 LW Zip-Neck is a versatile, lightweight base layer for cool to cold weather hiking. The Merino 2 is a blend of 80% merino wool and 20% Capilene polyester to create a fast wicking, quick drying layer for a long day on the trail. The soft fabric feels cozy against your skin and offset seams ensure comfort underneath pack straps and hip belt. Thumb loops are elastic and thin, which keep sleeves where they should be, but can be easily tucked out of the way. The long ¼ zip can be opened up to release excess heat so you don’t have to take off your pack to remove the shirt completely.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Merino 2 LW Zip-Neck
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn jersey-knit construction
- Top and bottom of zipper covered for next-to-skin comfort
- Raglan shoulder seams are offset to minimize chafing under layers and pack wide cuff bands help keep sleeves in place when pulled up
- Elastic thumb loops on inner cuffs
- Side seams offset to minimize irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage bluesign approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Merino 2 LW Zip-Neck
- Slim fit
- Weight: 7.8 oz / 221 g
- 4.9-oz / (165-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool
- 20% polyester (100% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.