Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men’s Merino 2 LW Crew is a wool blend base layer for hiking and climbing in cool temps. Toss the Merino 2 into your day pack for a spring time day hike or throw it on while belaying your bud on a cool fall morning. The lightweight fabric is soft on the skin and the natural merino fibers mixed with Capilene wicks moisture away and dries it out. Offset side seams make it easy to wear under a pack or harness so you can stay warm on the trail and on the rock.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Merino 2 LW Crew
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Set-in sleeves reduce chafing
- Elastic thumb loops on inner cuffs
- Side seams offset to minimize irritatio
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage bluesign approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Merino 2 LW Crew
- Slim fit
- Weight: 7 oz / 199 g
- 4.9-oz / (165-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool
- 20% polyester (100% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.