Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men’s Karstens Jacket is a full zip fleece jacket for day hikes, bouldering, or even the quick grocery trip. The double-faced polyester fleece is soft and comfortable, so you don’t need to worry about a break in period, it’s ready to warm you up. The Y-joint sleeves make it easy to reach overhead and stretch. Trimmed in contrasting Supplex nylon, this increases durability on the edges, and the front chest pocket protects your trail notebook. A regular fit for a guy that isn’t ready to show off his curves. I mean guns. I’m sorry for this last bit, not how I saw it going.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Karstens Jacket
- Warm recycled double-faced polyester fleece
- Full-zip jacket with wind flap and Y-Joint sleeves
- Pockets: Left-chest drop in pocket two zippered, vertical hand pockets with pulls
- Chest pocket, center-front zipper welt and hand warmer pocket welts all trimmed with contrast Supplex nylon
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Karstens Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 18.7 oz / 530 g
- 10.6-oz 100% polyester (86% recycled) fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.