Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Men's Down Sweater Vest by Patagonia is an ultra premium alternative. Wear this and be warm. I like this for layering under a shell when I go skiing. Even better for cool nights while backpacking and chilling after dinner. Made for high altitude, low attitude. Well, I need an attitude adjustment I've been told. More than once. Either way, the Down Sweater Vest is a great piece of Patagonia.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Vest
- Super light, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; One internal zippered stretch-mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Vest
- Weight: 9.2 oz / 261 g
- Slim fit
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.