Men's Down Sweater Vest by Patagonia is an ultra premium alternative. Wear this and be warm. I like this for layering under a shell when I go skiing. Even better for cool nights while backpacking and chilling after dinner. Made for high altitude, low attitude. Well, I need an attitude adjustment I've been told. More than once. Either way, the Down Sweater Vest is a great piece of Patagonia.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Vest
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge DWR finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets; one internal stretch mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Adjustable Draw cord hem seals out wind
- Slim fit
- Weight: 8.2 oz / 232 g
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.