Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
European goose down. This Patagonia down jacket has Deluge DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish. Jake Gyllenhaal was totally wearing this jacket when he was getting coffee with that blonde country star. He probably wasn't wearing the jacket that you will own, and I can't guarantee that you will look like Jake Gyllenhaal but you might be able to land that blonde country star if you wear this Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket. She will also probably write a song about you. She writes a song about everyone. This jacket will keep you really warm. So you probably won't even need the coffee or the country star. Please don't tell my boss that I wrote this.
Supes Important Note - Some of the Patagonia Down Sweaters for Fall 2011 are made with non-recycled fabric. If you receive a non-recycled version of a Down Sweater, the fabric color may vary slightly from the images seen here. Sorry about all of it, and please don't hate us.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Jacket
- Superlight windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge DWR finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets with Deluge DWR-coated zippers
- Internal zippered stretch mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and Draw cord hem seal out drafts
- Regular fit
- Weight: 12.1 oz / 343 g
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.