Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Men's Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody by Patagonia. The Men's Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody is ultralight and ultra ready for those chilly hikes you've got planned in the near future. A superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish to ensure warmth and dryness. A single draw cord hood accomadates a helmet and two handwarmer pockets provide additional warmth when used. Sounds to me like this Patagonia hoody is the real deal, you guys.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody
- Superlight windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge DWR finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Single-pull, adjustable helmet-compatible hood
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets; one internal stretch mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and adjustable Draw cord hem seal out drafts
- Draw cord hem seals in warmth, seals out wind
- Regular fit
- Weight: 15.2 oz / 431 g
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.