Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men’s Capilene 1 SW Crew is the most versatile long sleeve for four seasons. Fore! I couldn’t resist. SW stands for silkweight and this long sleeve is best worn in warm or hot conditions. Alabaster skin keeps you indoors most of the summer? Not to worry, this baby covers your upper half with 50+ UPF sun protection. I know wearing a long sleeve in the heat sounds scary, but this crew will wick away the sweat and keep you cool and dry. In the non-summer months pair it with another layer to kick up the heat. I can’t believe you get all this in a 4.6oz package.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 1 SW Crew
- Polyester/spandex jersey blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crewneck for next-to-skin comfort
- Offset shoulder seams merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams roll forward for comfort under layers
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 1 SW Crew
- Weight: 6.1 oz / 173 g
- Slim fit
- 4.6-oz (130 g) 94% polyester (35% recycled) / 6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygene permanent odor control
- Fabric is blue sign approved
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.