Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Backcountry Guide Pant
- Polar Tec Power Shield stretch-woven nylon/polyester soft-shell fabric is highly breathable, durable, and wind- and water-resistant
- Separating waist with 2-way zip fly and hook-and-loop tab closure has built-in separating belt with adjustable slider-hook buckle lies flat under a harness or backpack
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Two hand warmer pockets and one right thigh pocket, all with reverse coil zippers with a DWR finish
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Zippered mesh thigh vents for temperature regulation
- Ski-boot compatible zippered cuffs with expandable two-position snaps, scuff guards and internal mini-gaiters with tie-down loops
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Backcountry Guide Pant
- Regular fit
- Weight: 28.5 oz / 808 g
- 9.5-oz, Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven 57% polyester
- 36% nylon
- 7% spandex, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.