Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Kid's Down Jacket by Patagonia. This windproof and highly water-resistant down jacket for kids is made of durable polyester ripstop shell fabric, and insulated with compressible, high-loft 600-fill premium European goose down for warmth. Will guarantee your child will stay warm while building the worlds coolest snowman.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Kids' Down Jacket
- Shell fabric is windproof and treated a with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- High-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down provides lightweight core warmth
- Zipper garage prevents chin chafe
- Fleece-lined collar adds warmth and comfort
- Diagonal quilting on side panels improves shaping, vertical quilting on collar decreases bulk
- On-seam zippered hand warmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Elastic cuffs
- Draw cord at waist
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Kids' Down Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 15.8 oz / 448 g
- Solid Shell: 2.3-oz 100% polyester ripstop
- Printed Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- All with a Deluge DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.