Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Kids' Down Sweater Vest. Our easy-to-layer Kids' Down Sweater Vest, made of a wind- and water-resistant polyester ripstop fabric is insulated with warm and compressible high-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Kids' Down Sweater Vest
- Lightweight and wind-resistant polyester shell has high tear-strength with a Deluge DWR finish
- Lightweight and highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and wind flap
- Two hand warmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls
- Internal draw cord at hem
- Comfortable quilt-through construction
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Kids' Down Sweater Vest
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 6.8 oz / 193 g
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Both with a Deluge DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fillpower premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.