Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Girl's Re-Tool Snap T Pullover is a high-pile fleece pullover for school days and weekend fun. The Re-Tool Snap T Pullover is made from Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece that is soft, cozy, and warm. Whether it's time for a weekend family hike or she's just headed to school on a crisp fall day, the pullover is a classic layer ready to be worn alone or with a hard shell over top when the rain comes down. The four-button snap placket opens and closes according to her temperature preference and the kangaroo-style side pockets warm her fingertips. The classic snap-t chest pocket with nylon placket is ready for hanging onto her favorite granola bar snack. Or Jolly Ranchers.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Girls' Re-Tool Snap T
- Made of deep-pile polyester fleece (51% recycled) with extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Stand-up collar with double fleece for extra warmth
- Supplex nylon contrast on 4-snap placket and snap chest pocket
- Yoke and princess seams add feminine contouring
- Kangaroo-style hand warmer pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Girls' Re-Tool Snap T
- Regular fit
- Weight: 12.2 oz / 346 g
- 9-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.