Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Girls’ Rashguard is a lightweight top for long days at the beach. Whether she swims all day or prefers building sand castles, the 83% recycled nylon, 17% spandex will provide 50+ UPF protection from the sun. The quick drying fabric adds a little extra warmth when the wind whips through and a drop-tail hem keeps her lower back protected when crouching to pick up seashells. The angled shoulder seams, underarm gussets and flat-seam construction provide chafe-free movement throughout the day.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Girls' Rashguard
- Stretchy 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex, with 50+ UPF sun protection; print 82% nylon/18% spandex
- Self-fabric at collar stretches for easy on/off
- Printed sleeves have shirring detail on seams
- Side panels extend through underarm for mobility and chafe-free comfort
- Flat-seam construction for friction-free surfing
- Drop-tail hem for sun protection
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Girls' Rashguard
- Weight: 3.8 oz / 107 g
- Slim fit
- Body: 5.4 -oz 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex, with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Sleeve/side panels: 6-oz 82% nylon/18% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.