Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Girls' Nano Puff Jacket is light insulation for cool days. The Nano Puff begins with a mini-ripstop shell, made to block wind and resist tears, which is then finished with a durable water repellent to prevent light rain or snow from soaking into the fabric. The power of PrimaLoft® One insulation adds warmth to her upper half as she walks to school or hits the playground with friends. The zippered pockets hold onto house keys and coins while a quilted diamond pattern provides a cute look. As the season turns colder, add a hardshell and the Nano Puff becomes a warm mid-layer.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Girls' Nano Puff Jacket
- Lightweight, wind-resistant polyester mini-ripstop shell has high-tear strength; fabric treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Warm and incredibly lightweight insulation made of 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as stuffsack
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening; adjustable drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Girls' Nano Puff Jacket
- Weight: 9.8 oz / 278 g
- Regular fit
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Both with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.