Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Girls' Go-Snow Pants. Our durable Girls' Go-Snow Pants, made with 2-layer polyester fabric and a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier is insulated with warm, compressible 100-g Thermo green recycled polyester; adjustable waistband with loops coordinate with our Girls' Snow Flyer Jacket.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Girl's Go - Snow Pant
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell and contrast have waterproof/ breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fully taped seams for storm-level protection
- Highly compressible 100-g Thermogreen stays warm and dry even when wet
- Fixed waistband with belt loops and external waist adjustment
- Zippered fly with double snap closure
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls
- Two gusseted patch pockets with hook-and-loop closure and D-ring to attach ski pass
- Workwear style with reinforced seat, scuff guards and hem
- Articulated knees
- Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2"
- Belt loops on rear yoke integrate with the Boys' 3-in-1 and Boys' Snow Flyer jackets
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boot and seals out cold
- Loop inside hem gives option to add cord, keeps pant from riding up
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Regular fit
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester
- Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop
- Shell and contrast have a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- All with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Weight: 21.2 oz / 601 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.