Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Footwear Men's Drifter A/C Gore-Tex Shoe
- Waterproof breathable air mesh and nubuck leather upper
- Breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- Gore-Tex fabric waterproof/breathable lining
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- EVA footframe with Patagonia Air Cushion and nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank absorbs shock and provides cushioning and support
- Bi-Fit 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Footwear Men's Drifter A/C Gore-Tex Shoe
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 15.6 oz
- Construction: Gore-Tex gasket waterproof/breathable construction
- Last Characteristics: Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.