Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Critical Mass 20L Pack is a backpack for bike couriers and commuters. Inside you’ll find a raised padded sleeve to protect your trusty laptop, up to 17 inches. You’ll also find organization pockets for smaller electronics, keys, wallet and your favorite pens. I like the gel kind. Plenty of space in the main compartment for your jacket and lunch. On the exterior you’ll find two water bottle pockets and thin daisy chains to strap a light or bike lock to. Sling the mesh straps over your shoulders and buckle in the lightly padded hipbelt and the shape and streamlined design keeps your load close to your back. Just what you need for better stability on the old two wheeler.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Critical Mass 20L Pack
- Main compartment is covered by a flap and equipped with one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, one padded electronics pocket and three slots for pens
- Interior padded sleeve raised off the ground cradles most 15" laptops and secures with a buckle and strap
- Front has reflective panel and lash point that attaches to a bike light (light not included)
- Side-mounted water-bottle pocket
- Breathable, moisture-moving 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to keep you cool; with top-side carrying handle
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Critical Mass 20L Pack
- Weight: 34 oz / 964 g
- Volume: 1220 cubic inches / 20 L
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier recycled polyester
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.