Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Chacabuco 32L Pack is a fan favorite pack, big enough to haul around all of your precious stuff. This 32-liter capacity Patagonia pack features 3 compartments, with plenty of options for where you would like to store your fancy electronics or your new school supplies. The Chacabuco also has an interior 17" padded laptop sleeve, and stretch-woven pockets to hold a wide variety of water bottle sizes. Chacabuco sounds like a sweet vacation spot. I might name my first child Chacabuco.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Chacabuco 32L Pack
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys
- Interior 17" padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect laptop from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Exterior zippered secure pocket for quick access to essentials; microfleece-lined pocket forsunglasses and electronics
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Shock cord secures bulky items; reflective piping for visibility at night
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Chacabuco 32L Pack
- Weight: 29.6 oz / 839 g
- Volume: 1953 cubic inches / 32 L
- Body: 420-denier nylon oxford plain weave
- Base: 840-denier ballistics nylon
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
- Stretch-Woven Pockets: 92% nylon/ 8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.