Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Torrentshell Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Three-panel hood with elasticized internal gusset under brim for protective fit; built-in visor sheds rain, cuts glare and won't block peripheral vision
- Full-length zipper with external storm flap and internal wind flap secures with hook-and-loop closures, sealing out wet weather
- Two zippered side pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal mesh drop-in pocket
- Internal drawcord at hem; reflective tape across front and back yoke
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Boys' Torrentshell Jacket
- Weight: 8.6 oz / 244 g
- Relaxed fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.