Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Boys' Rashguard is a swim shirt for long days at the pool or on the beach. The fabric is comprised of 83% recycled nylon and 17% spandex, allowing him to move freely in and out of the water. The 50+ UPF sun protection keep his back and shoulders from turning lobster red. Angled shoulder seams, combined with gusseted underarms and flatlock seamskeep the Rashguard chafe-free. Keeping him in the water all day protected ensures he'll go to sleep earlier come night.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Rashguard
- Stretchy 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex, with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Low-profile mock turtleneck
- Angled shoulder seams and yoke details for visual appeal
- Seamless underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort
- Flat-seam construction for friction-free surfing
- Logo on center back yoke
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Boys' Rashguard
- Weight: 3.8 oz / 108 g
- Slim fit
- 5.4-oz 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex, with 50+ UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.