Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Boys' Nano Puff Jacket is an insulated jacket for cool weather that is easily layered for cold days. The outer shell is a polyester mini-ripstop, built for tear-resistance that is also windproof. The durable water repellent finish on the outside allows a light rain or snow to bead up and roll off his shoulders, instead of soaking in. The 60g of PrimaLoft® Gold insulation on the inside provides warmth and when the fall sun heats up on the family hike, the lightweight insulation allows him to tuck the whole jacket into the internal chest pocket. It's now ready for throwing into his day pack or clipping it to a belt for later. The elastic cuffs wrap his wrists for draft protection and zippered hand pockets warm his hands or secure small treasures.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Nano Puff Jacket
- Lightweight, wind-resistant polyester mini-ripstop shell has high-tear strength; fabric treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Warm and incredibly lightweight insulation made of 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as stuffsack
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening; adjustable drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Boys' Nano Puff Jacket
- Weight: 9.9 oz / 281 g
- Regular fit
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Both with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.