Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater. Our easy-to-layer Boys' Down Sweater, made of a wind- and water-resistant polyester rip stop fabric is insulated with warm and compressiblehigh-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater
- Lightweight and wind-resistant polyester shell has high tear-strength with a Deluge DWR finish
- Lightweight and highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Comfortable quilt-through construction keeps goose down in place
- Full-zip through stand-up collar lined with brushed polyester jersey internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Sleeve has internal gaiter and spandex binding at cuff to seal out cold
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets with reflective pulls internal draw cord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 10.7 oz / 303 g
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Both with a Deluge DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.