Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket is made with a durable recycled polyester shell fabric that is reversible to a polyester high-pile fleece side, and is insulated with 100-g Thermogreen polyester for extra warmth. Keep that kid super warm and comfy, you guys.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket
- Wind-resistant quilted shell side is treated with a Deluge (durable water repellent) finish, and reverses to a soft high plush fleece side, insulated with warm 100-g Thermogreen polyester
- Elasticized hood provides a secure and protective fit
- Raglan sleeves provides extra mobility
- Handwarmer pockets on both sides of jacket and shell fabric elbow patches on fleece side for durability
- Internal elasticized drawcord helps seal out the elements
- Reflective zipper pull with zipper garage to protect chin
- Elasticized cuffs to seal out cold
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 13.7 oz / 338 g
- Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with Deluge DWR finish
- Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester high-pile double-faced fleece
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.