Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Baby Reversible Shelled Synchilla pulls double duty as a shell jacket or a fleece jacket. Fall definitely didn't see this one coming. Shell side blocks wind and the durable water repellent will resist any sprinkles coming your kid's way. The Synchilla side is super cozy fleece, covering the warmth side of things. Don't be afraid to zip all the way up, a pint-sized zipper garage is right at the top, preventing chafing and pinched chins.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Baby Reversible Shelled Synchilla Jacket
- Wind-and water-resistant nylon shell with a Deluge DWR finish jacket reverses to a color blocked pattern made of soft recycled polyester fleece
- Full-zip through stand-up collar with zipper garage prevents chin chafe
- Shell side with reflective trim on front and back yoke
- Shell side with zippered hand warmer pockets and reflective pulls fleece side with on-seam pockets
- Spandex binding at sleeve cuff and hem to seal out chill
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Baby Reversible Shelled Synchilla Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 9.9 oz / 281 g
- Shell: 4.2-oz 100% nylon faille with a Deluge DWR finish
- Lining: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.