Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Baby Puff Rider Overalls by Patagonia. Patagonia's warm and weatherproof Baby Puff Rider Overalls made of durable 2-layer polyester fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and fully taped seams are insulated with lightweight 200-g Quallofil polyester; the two-position snaps on the shoulders allow room to grow.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Baby Puff Rider Overalls
- Soft, 2-layer polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) is weather repellent
- 200-g Quallofil insulation is lightweight, compressible and stays warm even when wet
- Fully seam sealed to keep out snow, wind, rain and cold
- Two-position snaps on shoulder straps provide room to grow
- 1" x 1" ribbing under arm provides a better weather-shielding fit
- Double-layer waterproof panels over knees and seat prevent wet-through and add abrasion resistance
- Articulated knees
- Elasticized leg openings stretch easily and seal firmly over boots
- Ankle-to-ankle crotch zipper makes dressing and diaper changes a cinch
- Center-front pacifier pocket, hand-me-down ID label inside
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 13.8 oz / 391 g
- Shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 200-g Quallofil polyester
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.