The Baby Puff Rider Jacket by Patagonia is the warmest, completely weather-resistant insulated piece built for keeping babies warm.
- Ripstop polyester shell with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) is soft and highly water-resistant
- Water-resistant panels over the elbows and handwarmer pockets prevent wet-through and add abrasion resistance
- 200-gram Quallofil polyester insulation is lightweight, compressible and stays warm even when wet
- Diamond-quilted construction reduces bulk and maintains even warmthPolyester lining is durable and glides smoothly over underlayers
- Elasticized, warm hood is super-soft, cuffs elasticized, patched handwarmer pockets; full-length wind flap behind zipper with a zipper garage to eliminate chin chafe, hand-me-down ID label inside
- Reflective logo
- (12.3 oz) 349 g
- Shell and lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester variable-ripstop fade with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Reinforcements: 4.2-oz 100% nylon twill with a Deluge DWR finish.
- Insulation: 200-g Quallofil polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.