Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Baby Down Sweater. Our easy-to-layer Baby Down Sweater, made of a wind- and water resistant polyester ripstop fabric is insulated with warm and compressible high-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Baby Down Sweater
- Lightweight, wind-resistant polyester shell has high tear-strength; fabric treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Back elastic for a secure fit
- Comfortable quilt-through construction keeps goose down in place
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Easy to layer
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Baby Down Sweater
- Weight: 5.6 oz / 159 g
- Relaxed fit
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Both with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.