Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Baby Down Sweater Vest. Our easy-to-layer Baby Down Sweater Vest, made of a wind- and water resistant polyester ripstop fabric is insulated with warm and compressible high-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Baby Down Sweater Vest
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric has high tear-strength and a Deluge DWR finish
- Lightweight, highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Quilt-through construction for comfort
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Hand-me-down ID label
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Baby Down Sweater Vest
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 3.8 oz / 108 g
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fillpower premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.