Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Moosejaw Staff Pick
"The Patagonia Atom bag is the bomb! I use mine a ton, and I especially love the little cell phone pocket on the strap. It's a perfect across-the-body bag that stores a decent amount of stuff and is really well made. I always get compliments, and love this as a sporty, outdoorsy purse that makes me look and feel cool."
Regina - Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
FEATURES of the Patagonia Atom Pack
- Teardrop pack shape positions the load behind the shoulders
- Single-strap design makes getting to your things simple; just spin it around front
- Zippered main pocket has internal zippered mesh pockets
- Convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap is lined to protect valuables
- Breathable, moisture-moving 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to keep you cool
- Adjustable buckles lash items to the exterior
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Atom Pack
- Weight: 10.9 oz / 309 g
- Volume: 427 cubic inches / 7 L
- Body: 420-denier nylon oxford plain weave
- Base: 840-denier ballistics nylon
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
- Stretch-Woven Pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.