The Seattle Sombrero by Outdoor Research. Tested in some of the heartiest downpours the world has to offer, the "Sea Somb" is a rainy day classic. The shell offers waterproof protection and the brushed lining manages perspiration. The shaped brim directs water away from your head when it's gushing.
FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Seattle Sombrero
- Backpacker Magazine's 2005 Editor's Choice Gold Award
- Moisture- Managing
- Seam Taped
- Foam-Stiffened Brim Floats
- Brushed Tricot Lining
- Internal Cinch- Band Adjustment
- Hook/Loop Tabs Secure Brim To Dome
- Removable Chin Cord
SPECIFICATIONS of the Outdoor Research Seattle Sombrero
- Weight: (L): 3.2 oz / 91 g
- Gore-Tex 3L, 100% nylon 70D Taslan crown
- 100% polyester lining
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.