Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's Virtuoso Jacket by Outdoor Research. At the end of a long, exhausting, and exhilarating day of travel through snowy backcountry, nothing feels better than settling into camp by pulling on warm dry socks and a warm puffy down jacket. Lofty 650+ down fills the M's Virtuoso Jacket keeping you warm in even the most frozen conditions. With a fully insulated hood, drawcord at the hem and elastic wrists with hook and loop tabs, warmth stays at your core and not a breath of cold is let in. If a sudden drizzle falls, water-resistant fabric keeps you dry when there are many peaks and ridges between you and the trailhead.
FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Men's Virtuoso Hoody
- Water resistant
- Adjustable hood
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Right hand pocket doubles as a stuff sack or fleece-backed pillow pocket
- Two internal Shove-It pockets
- Zippered internal pocket
- Zippered napoleon pocket
- Double separating front zipper
- Internal stormflap
- Brushed tricot-lined collar
- Elastic cuffs with hook/loop
- Drawcord hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Outdoor Research Men's Virtuoso Hoody
- Weight: (L): 23.3 oz / 659 g
- Standard Fit
- Center Back Length: 31" / 79 cm
- Pertex Endurance 100% nylon, 30D shoulders and arms
- 100% polyester 20D Ripstop body and hood
- 650 Down Fill insulation
- 44D 100% nylon lining
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.