Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's Motto Jacket by Outdoor Research. The M's Motto Jacket is a descent-inspired soft shell that offers maximum weather protection on bitter cold ski days. The fully waterproof Ventia soft shell fabric allows snow to glide right off, while the clean-finished, seam-taped interior slides comfortably over layers. The large, helmet compatible hood can be zipped off and stored in the zippered rear stash pocket.
FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Men's Motto Jacket
- Ventia Dry construction
- Fully seam taped waterproof/breathable Ventia softshell fabric with warm, fleece interior
- Water-resistant zippers
- Zip-off, fully adjustable hood fits over helmet
- Brushed tricot-lined collar
- Double-separating front zipper with internal storm flap
- Double-sliding pit zippers for ventilation
- Zippered internal pocket with media port two zippered hand pockets
- Large, zippered rear stash pocket
- Zip-out, mesh powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
The SPECS of the Outdoor Research Men's Motto Jacket
- Average Weight: (L): 31.1 oz / 881 g
- Center Back Length: 30 3/4" / 78 cm
- Standard Fit
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.