Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of OluKai Men's Ali'i 'Elua Shoe
- Features unique laser perforated vegetable tanned Italian leather, monarch red velvet lining, and iconic royal double row whipstitching
- Leather has a soft hand feel and natural surface finish
- Upper features embossed hook logo and laser etched Ali’i proverb
- Embroidered hook logo centered on the heel of the footbed as well as an embossed OluKai logo in the leather outsole
- Leather used on this product is sourced from a family operated tannery located in the Tuscan region of Italy which specializes in artisan vegetable tanned leathers
- Upper: Premium vegetable tanned Italian leather with monarch red velvet and fine knap suede lining. Laser perforated vamp and iconic royal double row whipstitch at moc seam. Elastic gore panel for personalized fit.
- Footbed: Anatomically molded EVA and vintage cork midsole wedge. Fine knap suede footbed cover with latex foam comfort layer.
- Outsole: Hard leather outsole, waxed and buffed with red gum rubber forefoot and heel pods for durability and traction.