Award Winner - Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice Award 2010
The Nemo Meta 2 Tent literally weighs in at less than three pounds, and remains one of the best designed trekking pole tents on the market. The Nemo Meta 2 features multiple venting options and vestibule configurations to keep the rain out and the air circulating, and well-placed anchor points to make setup quick and easy, and eliminate pole slippage and tensioning issues that plague other trekking pole tents. The tent and dual vestibules combine to offer a total of 58 square feet of rain-protected comfort and storage, and watertight stuff sack, tent stakes, and repair kit are all included.
DECENT FEATURES of the Nemo Meta 2 Person Tent
- Oversized grommets locate the tips of trekking poles and reinforced areas at the top of the tent receive the pole handles
- Reinforced hoops keep the upper vents open at all times, allowing low-to-high ventilation
- Dual vestibules/entries on Meta 2P eliminate jostling for position and gear storage
- Meta 1P's large rear vent, overhead vent, and mesh front inner wall provide excellent airflow
- Capacity: 2 person
- Frame: 2 Trekking Pole
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz / 1.3 kg
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs 9 oz / 1.5 kg
- Floor Dimension: 96 x 53" / 244 x 135 cm
- Interior Height: 43" / 109 cm
- Floor Area: 37 square feet / 3.5 square meter
- Vestibule Area: 22 square feet / 2.0 square meter
- Packed Size: 5 x 7
- Diameter: 13 x 18 cm
- Shell: Mesh / 20D PU Nylon
- Vestibule: 20D PU Nylon
- Floor: 30D PU Nylon (5,000 mm)
- Stuff Sack Style: Dry Bag
- Included Accessories: Dry bag style stuff sack, stakes, guy-out cord, repair kit
- Optional Accessories: Footprint, Meta 2P Pole
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
Nemo products cannot be shipped to Japan. Please don't hate us.