Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mountain Hardwear Women's Yuma II Convertible Pant is a hiking pant that converts to a short after unzipping a couple of zippers. Head out into the wilderness in the lightweight Switchback softshell, a fabric content of 88% nylon and 12% elastane that holds up to the outdoors and will move when you do. The relaxed fit won't cling and the Micro-Chamois™-lined waistband is comfortable against the skin with and without a pack. Cinch the pant leg with the hidden adjustable cord in the hem to block out debris, or unzip the bottom half when the heat turns up to reveal a 16" inseam short. A durable water repellent finish prevents water from soaking into the fabric surface, so you can power through a light rain without digging out your rain pant. Slip-in hand pockets and zippered cargo pockets keep smaller essentials at hand.
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Yuma II Convertible Pant
- Micro-Chamois-lined seamless conical waist for comfort under a pack
- Soft drawcord at waist for easy fit adjustments
- Full length inseam gusset for mobility
- Adjustable drawcord hidden inside hem to cinch pant leg
- Convert to shorts with an 16" inseam
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Yuma II Convertible Pant
- Relaxed fit
- Average Weight: 13 oz / 381 g
- Inseam: 32" / 81 cm
- Body: Switchback Softshell (88% nylon, 12% elastane)