Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mountain Hardwear Women's Petrina Pant is a lightweight, water-repellant nylon pant. They're made to stretch a lot so they're great for mountain climbing. The Mountain Hardwear pants are good for scaling Mt. Fuji or just playing around on an indoor rock wall. I passed out on Pike's Peak in Colorado once from lack of oxygen when I was ten. Clearly I'm not cut out for mountain climbing.
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Petrina Pant
- Two front hand pockets, one rear zip pocket
- One side pocket with zipper for secure storage
- Engineered waistband with strategically placed elastic for comfortable fit
- Two low profile snaps at center-front closure
- DWR finish repels water
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Petrina Pant
- Active Fit
- Average Weight: 9 oz / 261 g
- Inseam: 30, 32, 34" / 76, 81, 86 cm
- Body: Liteclimb Stretch Plain Weave (95% nylon, 5% elastane)